There’s no better way to lose weight, increase cardio, and stay fit than by having a good treadmill at your home. But wait! Do you still have that old, clunky treadmill gathering dust in the basement? It’s time to update your exercise routine with innovative new fitness equipment. Something that is able to entertain you while you work out.
Can You Watch TV on a Treadmill Screen?
Yes, you can use television while walking on a treadmill! With the invention of this ingenious device, you can enjoy your favorite program while burning more calories.
However, finding the best one can be challenging as there are so many options out there. With so much to choose from, it would be difficult to narrow down what you need and want. So why not check out this article to learn how you can find what you need.
What Treadmill has the Biggest Screen?
Obviously, this is out of reach or need for most buyers so, in this post, we’ll look at 15 of the best treadmills with average TV screens that will keep those feet moving in a fit and engaging way.
1. NordicTrack Commercial Series
The NordicTrack commercial series treadmill is a style that is built for high-intensity, high-impact workouts. This commercial series treadmill offers a total body workout with quick incline and speed controls. You can also connect to your TV or laptop to watch streaming, on-demand iFit work-outs right on your treadmill display. The treadmill folds up for easy storage when you’re done.
This powerful machine features top-notch components and technology. It is designed for both commercial and home use, featuring a variety of professional-quality features that are unavailable on most other treadmills in its price range.
This treadmill has a 22″ HD touchscreen display and is a pro-level tool for marathoners, athletes, and anyone else who wants to mix in some cross-training workouts.
It folds up, so if you have limited space in your home for equipment this is perfect. It also has a 22″ x 60″ tread belt with runners flex cushioning which reduces joint impact. If you are looking for a treadmill that can offer you all of your required features and is also designed to be the most user-friendly and convenient, then this treadmill might be worth considering.
2. Proform Pro 2000 Smart Treadmill
The Proform Pro 2000 Smart Treadmill is one of the best treadmills in the market. From its built-in features, we can be assured that this product is designed to provide extreme comfort for users while they work out. This smart treadmill has a sleek design that’s compact enough for any home or garage, yet heavy-duty enough for serious runners looking for the best workout possible.
It’s a good buy and includes a family membership of iFIT for 30 days and it’s easy to use.
It’s a great exercise machine that can be used by any man or woman who wants to stay in shape and build up muscles. This treadmill features smart incline and speed settings that allow the user to run and walk at their desired pace and also comes with a sturdy frame, which can hold up to 300 pounds.
The belt on the product has a size of 20” x 60”. The smart controls allow you to change your speed and incline with ease so that no matter what routine or terrain you’re on, it won’t be too challenging for you. This treadmill is worthy of its price and is designed to make running easier than ever.
3. Bowflex Treadmill Series T22
The Bowflex Treadmill Series T22 is the perfect purchase for anyone looking for a fitness center in their home with no weight limit requirements. This treadmill allows you to exercise on an incline of up to 20%. The 22″ console with HD touchscreen is easy to use and provides valuable feedback, such as time, calories burned, distance travelled per hour, and more.
- The console has a handful of pre-installed workout programs, but the added JRNY membership lets you create workouts to your own preferences as well as receive coaching.
- The JRNY evaluates your fitness to create personalized workouts according to your capability. You’ll get coaching and feedback that adds to the immersive workout experience.
- It has a 22″ HD touchscreen to watch TV, Youtube or other streaming services while you work out.
- It comes with up to 12 mph speed with interval workouts and heart rate monitoring.
- This device offers more than just one type of workout, there are over 50 different routes that auto-adjust in real-time to your speed.
- The T22 is a sleek and functional machine, designed for both commercial gyms and for home use.
- It measures 22″ by 60″ with a motorized incline from-5% to 20%.
4. Proform Performance 600i Treadmill
The Proform Performance 600i Treadmill is a frontrunner in the arena of home fitness. This state-of-the-art fitness equipment is iFIT enabled with a 10-inch full-color touch display. It comes with a heart rate EKG grip pulse.
The treadmill is belt-driven with a motor 2.5 CHP drive system. The quick speed of the treadmill can go from 0 to 10 mph and offers an incline/decline of up to 10 percent. There is a lifetime frame motor warranty, built-in proshox cushioning, and the console offers heart rate EKG grip pulse sensors.
This is a state-of-the-art treadmill that makes your personal training sessions effortless and enjoyable. The 10-inch smart HD touchscreen is easy to use and allows you to track your progress from the last run to this one, set goals and stay motivated by having workouts uploaded online. It’s ultra-quiet so it won’t disturb others while you’re exercising at home.
The wide tread belt spans 18 inches x 55 inches. This is an excellent option for anyone who is looking to buy a treadmill that has all of the features they need.
5. Nordictrack T Series Treadmill 10-Inch
The Nordictrack T Series treadmill is one of the best models on the market. With a sleek design that combines impressive features, this machine would be perfect for everyone. The treadmill includes a powerful motor, one-touch incline control, electromagnetic brake system, and Bluetooth headphones to keep you focused while you are exercising.
This treadmill is built with a cushioned running surface that lessens the impact on your body. The softer surface decreases the impact meaning you can comfortably continue your workouts for longer periods of time.
This revolutionary piece of equipment comes with a 10% incline control and an interactive 10″ HD touchscreen that streams both your workout and other iFIT workouts directly to your treadmill. The display feature also allows you to have a complete overview of your workout’s progress data in real-time.
You can also create up to five profiles that can each stream thousands of live and on-demand workouts – so it’s great if you have children or are training with a friend. With innovative space-saver design and easy-lift assist, this machine is perfect if you don’t have the room for a full-size model.
6. Freemotion Treadmill, In-Home Exercise Equipment
The Freemotion treadmill offers many features and a display to show speed, time, distance, and calories burned as well as entertainment and other features built-in. Some of its features are:
- This high-quality home exercise equipment has a space-saving design that will fit into any living space.
- The assembled product dimensions are 83 inches long x 24 inches wide x 38 inches high.
- It has a top speed rating of 12 miles per hour, can switch between different speeds, and is capable of inclining up to 15%.
- This treadmill comes with an LCD screen that displays time, distance, calories burned, and speed.
- It’s an amazing piece of exercise machinery that will help you work up a sweat while you’re watching your favorite TV show or listening to your favorite music.
- It has a 4.2 horsepower motor.
7. Nordictrack T Series Treadmill 14-Inch
The Nordictrack T Series Treadmill is an all-inclusive home fitness machine and has a 14-inch interactive HD touchscreen. This grants access to up to 5 individual exercise profiles for multiple users and provides easy stats tracking right off the bat.
The treadmill has an innovative space saver design. You can enjoy your favorite iFit workout directly to your personal equipment and also easy tracking of stats. The treadmill has a 12% incline control which smartly responds to your running speed so you get a more effective cardio workout.
With all the technology, this treadmill was designed to keep everyone in mind. Its intuitive features help you reach your fitness goals, thanks to its iFit functionality. There are thousands of workouts available so you never have to worry about getting bored with your routine.
The built-in HD touchscreen display also makes it easier than ever to keep track of your progress and listen to music while you exercise. This treadmill with its HD interactive display is an excellent choice for anyone looking to upgrade their existing workout space.
8. Proform Pro-9000 Treadmill
The ProForm Pro-9000 Treadmill is another option in technologically advanced treadmills on the market. It can simulate steep inclines while using less space than other running machines. The treadmill features customizable workouts, so you can train for anything. With its iFit capabilities, this treadmill will also help transform your body.
It comes with a lot of features for both beginners and professionals, including 2.5-inch precision-balanced rollers, 15% incline, and -3% decline, a space saver design, 3 easy-to-access programs which make it a perfect choice for the price.
Its powerful motor can run up to 12 mph, and its variable speed control lets you decide how fast or slow you want to go. The incline lets you change the workout.
It has many features that set it apart from the other brands, including a 2.5″ precision-balanced roller system with a 10″ touchscreen, and an EKG heart rate monitor. This model is also iFit enabled and comes with a 30-day free family membership. This stylish treadmill has everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable workout at your home or office.
9. Matrix Fitness TF50 Treadmill With Xer Console
The Matrix Fitness TF50 provides a smooth and comfortable run and has an easy-to-navigate interface with tons of preset programs. The TF50 also includes an invaluable addition – the Sprint 8 High-Intensity Interval Training Program installed onto the console, which offers workouts with different intensities to suit your fitness levels. Features include:
- It comes with Bluetooth connectivity so you can stream music from your device for an immersive workout experience.
- The tread belt is wide enough for a comfortable run and the motor power is good and runs at low RPMs minimizing noise.
- You have 10 standard workout programs plus an exclusive Sprint 8 programs on the touchscreen console.
- The Tf50 has a heavy-duty frame and industrial-grade cushions for miles of durable performance.
- It comes with a lifetime frame and motor warranty, as well as an integrated connectivity system that sends workout data to your favorite fitness apps and tools.
- It has best-in-class apps that also makes it easy to share data.
- This treadmill has unlimited potential and it’s easy to use for beginners.
10. Proform Carbon T7 Smart Treadmill
The Proform Carbon T7 Smart Treadmill has many features that will give you great workouts. It offers superior performance, durability, and convenience that will make your exercise program enjoyable and sustainable.
The powerful motor combined with Premium Deck Cushioning makes each training session comfortable. The treadmill is lightweight and fits in small spaces so it’s easy to move around and quickly fold up when not in use. It has a 20″ x 55″ tread belt which is very spacious, and you can stretch out your stride, and iso flex deck cushioning to provide a comfortable workout for everyone.
It also has built-in ventilation whenever you need it, so you can train comfortably. Additionally, this treadmill has an auto-adjustment speed controller.
Its maximum weight capacity is 300 pounds. This is the perfect machine for people looking for a robust and smooth cardio workout, and it’s worth every penny. With advanced digital incline controls, adjustable speed controls, and a precision running surface to support your stride, this treadmill can do it all.
11. Nordictrack Commercial Series with iFIT Membership
The Nordictrack Commercial Series is a machine created for those who want the best at-home fitness. With the huge 14″ interactive HD touchscreen, you’ll be able to experience an amazing workout. It has a variety of different programs so it’s sure to take care of any training needs you have.
You can stream live and on-demand workouts directly, adjust your speed and incline with the touch of a button, track your fitness program history, work out alongside famous iFit trainers doing their best routines all over the world.
This treadmill is ideal for both beginning runners and fitness enthusiasts alike. It has a variety of speeds to match your preference as well as incline levels that will help you reach your desired goals. Plus, you can track your stats with this machine’s built-in display. What makes this machine better than the rest is its durability and it supports up to 300 pounds with a sturdy construction and heavy base.
The one-touch consumer-friendly design includes an immersive 14 inch interactive HD touchscreen that makes it easy to track your stats after every run. This treadmill is designed for those who are truly committed to fitness.
12. Life Fitness 95t Elevation Series Treadmill
The Life Fitness 95T is versatile enough for anyone to use whether you’re a newbie looking for some guidance, an experienced exerciser who’s looking for more options, or someone who needs an intelligent machine that can help get your exercise routine back on track.
Some of the features of this machine include:
- With its 8 horsepower, the 95t can handle heavy use by multiple users.
- The built-in touchscreen console also provides all the data you need, such as speed and distance, perfect for those who want to keep track of their progress
- This commercial-grade treadmill features a 19″ touchscreen console so you can see progress on your fitness journey.
- The premium features on this commercial-grade treadmill include a 15% incline and a slope speed of up to 14 mph.
- You can adjust the speed and the incline according to your needs.
- With a weight capacity of 442lbs, this is suitable for everyone.
- Its rugged build, upgraded features, and ability to be used by just about anyone are some of the main reasons it is recommended to anyone looking for a well-running machine.
- The features are fully packed into the Life Fitness 95t elevation series treadmill.
13. Proform PFTL 15116 Pro-5000 Treadmill
The Proform Pro 5000 is another good treadmill that comes with a 7-inch multimedia screen and a deck that accommodates both walkers and runners. With a 7-inch full-color touchscreen, space saver design with easy lift assist, this product has everything you need for any type of workout.
Built with features like an incline range of -3% to 15% and a space-saving design with an easy lift assist, this popular fitness machine has the perfect combination of style and substance. Combined with iFit capabilities so you can create your own personalized workout plan which adjusts itself to your speed.
This treadmill is designed so it will not take up much space in your living quarters, but it makes no compromises when you need to have an effective workout. It has built-in iPod compatibility – just plug in. This model has an iFit enabled system with real-time workouts from pro athletes around the world.
It comes with an EKG heart rate monitor with a wireless chest strap. The mach z commercial pro motor promises a quiet in-home experience and high levels of inertia guarantee a smooth ride. This is the perfect treadmill for individuals who are looking for a great piece of exercise equipment at an incredibly affordable price.
14. Bowflex Treadmill Series T10
The Bowflex Treadmill Series T10 provides the best workout experience with its 10-inch touch screen console. It includes a JRNY membership, which unlocks thousands of premium online workouts. The comfort tech deck cushioning and speeds of up to 12 mph make it enjoyable for any fitness level.
With a 10″ console, you have access to your Netflix account or other streaming services. It’s a great way to make time fly when you’re at home working out. The console also plays Hulu, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video right on the screen while you work out.
It can be used for warm-up, high-intensity workouts, and cool-downs. The motorized incline up to 15% is perfect for training or shedding those winter pounds. This machine has everything you need to work out without having to spend hundreds of dollars on a gym membership.
It has all the features you want in a cardio machine. This treadmill has plenty of resistance levels for everybody. If you are looking for a treadmill with 50+ global routes to enjoy, then you can easily go with this model.
15. Bowflex Treadmill Series T7
The Bowflex Treadmill Series T7 with a 7-inch touch screen is a good product that has a lot of great features. This treadmill is reasonably priced. It also provides you with helpful tools such as voice coaching and data to make sure everything runs smoothly as you work out. Features include:
- It offers the convenience of watching Netflix, Hulu, amazon prime video, and Disney+ accounts from the HD touchscreen which are all available 24/7.
- Plus, with its motorized incline of 15%, you’ll be able to challenge yourself no matter your current skill level.
- This treadmill comes with a 20″ x 60″ running path and an advanced motorized incline.
- The built-in display also shows time, distance, calories burned rate, real-time heart rate, and more.
- Its 7″ touchscreen console also guides exercises in real-time, making sure you’re getting the most out of every workout.
- It offers an attractive, polished design with many features that make it a great machine for beginners and seasoned athletes alike.
- The JRNY evaluates your fitness to create personalized workouts according to your capability.
- The customizable options are endless with this machine because it can be set to any pace or workout regimen that you desire.